Taxpayer Tax Filing Assistance
TAX FILING RESOURCES:
- Electronically File your tax return. RITA provides Free Online eFiling. Click here to electronically file your return, pay estimates, etc.
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-860-7482 for questions and assistance in filing your tax returns.
Customer service agents are available to help answer your questions and provide assistance Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Self-service telephone options. The following self-service telephone options are also available at this number any time, day or night:
- Make a payment on your account
- Check the status of your refund
- Check your estimated payments
- Check your payment history
- Free Walk-in Taxpayer Assistance is provided for all taxpayers who are required to file a municipal income tax return for any RITA municipality. Walk-in assistance is available at RITA office locations Click here for details.
- Contact RITA using Secure Email. If you wish to communicate with RITA regarding your tax account or ask a general question, you can do so using the Service Center within Customer Service in My Account. This service is available 24/7 through MyAccount using the Service Center within Customer Service. The Service Center within Customer Service is available for accounts who have activated a PIN. We strive to provide an answer within 1 to 2 business days. For more information and assistance in using the Customer Service Features watch the tutorial. Click here for video links.
- Self-Help Tutorials. Short self-help tutorial vidoes on topics including how to eFile your return. Click here
- Self-Help FAQ - Answers to some of the most common questions are in the Frequently Asked Question section.